By understanding how to wow your clients by going beyond their expectations, you turn them into your raving fans.
Unlike satisfied customers, raving fans become part of your sales force by telling their friends, family and coworkers about your “wow” service. There is a 70 percent conversion rate on their referrals, compared to a one percent conversion rate with online leads.
For insight on cultivating relationships with clients that turns them into your fans, Brian recommends the book Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach To Customer Service.
10 Customer Service-Centered Sayings:
- I apologize for our mistake. Let me make it right.
- Thank you for your business. Please come back again. (I hope to do business with you in the future again.)
- I’m not sure, but I’ll find out.
- What else can I do for you?
- What is most convenient for you?
- How may I serve you?
- How did we do?
- Glad you’re here!
- Thank you.
Your Service + Wow Factor = Raving Fans
Thought for the Day: Give the world the best you have and the best will come back to you.